LÉVY GORVY, LLC (“LÉVY GORVY”) RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ALL TIMES TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION AS LÉVY GORVY DEEMS NECESSARY TO SATISFY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, REGULATION, LEGAL PROCESS OR GOVERNMENTAL REQUEST, OR TO EDIT, REFUSE TO POST, REFUSE TO SHARE OR TO REMOVE ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN LÉVY GORVY’S SOLE DISCRETION.
2. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Lévy Gorvy respects the intellectual property rights of others and we will not share, upload, post on our website or otherwise transmit through our website any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When we receive a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement (as defined below in paragraph 4), we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In case we receive a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, we agree that we will:
(a) expeditiously (and in any event in no more than 48 hours) disable access to any URL that is publicly shared on Lévy Gorvy website for which we receive a notice of claimed infringement, or as to which we otherwise have knowledge that it is infringing; and
(b) promptly (and in any event in no more than 48 hours) follow up with anyone who submits a notice of claimed infringement that does not include all of the information required to investigate such claim, but who provides us with contact information, to ask them to provide any missing information.
A. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible through any website or application provided by us in violation of your copyright, you may provide our designated agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following (a “Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement”):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identify the URL or other specific location on the service or website provided by us that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material. NY26161/0001- US-2932627/1
3. Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
4. Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
6. Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our designated agent by mail or e-mail as set forth below:
Lévy Gorvy, LLC
909 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10021
By submitting a notice of claimed infringement, you agree that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or application is copyright infringing.
Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly investigate the alleged infringement.