1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Users; Cookies. Lévy Gorvy may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users of the Website (the “User” and, collectively, “Users”), (2) the e-mail addresses of Users that communicate with Lévy Gorvy by e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by Users in online forms, registration forms, etc. (including name, address, e- mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on pages accessed by Users.
When a User performs a search within the Website, Lévy Gorvy may record information identifying the User or linking the User to the search performed. Lévy Gorvy may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the User and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected. Lévy Gorvy may use the personal data it collects for internal purposes, including solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, internal marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. From time to time Lévy Gorvy may provide Users with marketing and promotional communications with regard to information that may be of interest to Users.
Unless provided otherwise on this Website, Lévy Gorvy will not disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which Users voluntarily provide to Lévy Gorvy, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas), or to protect the rights or property of Lévy Gorvy. Lévy Gorvy will cooperate with law enforcement authorities. Please see paragraph (4) for how to opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from Lévy Gorvy.
3. Security Measures. Lévy Gorvy is not responsible for the security of information generally transmitted via the Internet. As such, Lévy Gorvy cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Lévy Gorvy via the Website or by e-mail. Users who wish to contact Lévy Gorvy by telephone may do so at (212) 772-2004. NY26161/0001-US- 2932686/1
4. Opt-Out Right. Users may at any time opt out of receiving marketing and promotional correspondence from Lévy Gorvy by contacting Lévy Gorvy by telephone, email, or postal mail at the address(es) below:
Lévy Gorvy, LLC
909 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10021
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request by postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Lévy Gorvy will provide to the requesting User a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Lévy Gorvy regarding the User. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Lévy Gorvy has collected via the Website or may cause their personal records to be removed from Lévy Gorvy’s database by contacting Lévy Gorvy via postal mail or e-mail indicated in paragraph (4) above.
6. Collection of Personal Data from Children. Lévy Gorvy does not knowingly solicit information from any person under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly provide access to the Website or market its services to children. No one under the age of 18 should submit any personal information to Lévy Gorvy and/or the Website.